LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

"Bill Bishop said China’s options were limited beyond...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Bill Bishop said China’s options were limited beyond restricting US access to the important rare earth metals that China controls. “Their options are limited as many seemingly obvious actions, like targeting Apple, would also do a lot of damage to the [Chinese] economy. Boeing would make sense, but they already are being punished. I would not be surprised to see rare earths weaponised [sic]."

I subscribe to Bill Bishop's amazing newsletter on China. He is perhaps the best informed China watcher in the US, a Mandarin reader and speaker and with amazing contacts both in and out of China. He also spends plenty of time in the Middle Kingdom. I suggest folks listen to him. The American semiconductor action is huge. Xitler has been fully engaged with the Party Congress business of late, but when things settle down, look for action on rare earths and REE magnets. It was obvious from his speech, that going forward nobody messes with China and its DESTINY. And certainly nobody is going to get away with blocking the semiconductors Emperor Xi requires for the technology he needs for his drive to literally reshape the world in the image of Red China. Perhaps it will take a regional war in the South China Sea or perhaps the East China Sea to fully wake the world up to this monster and his plans. The writing is on the [Great] Wall written in big Chinese characters. American exceptionalism get out of the way for Chinese exceptionalism! And just what rare earth producer is sitting in the catbird seat???? In fact, I got back into Lynas after reading Bill's comments in his newsletter. I've been in and out of LYSDY for ten years and am amazed to see posters like Dean and Contrary are still here through the entire time. Must be this board is the centroid for some posters' lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.