AHN 0.00% 0.4¢ athena resources limited

Unfortunately many read that as in they haven’t drilled and...

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Unfortunately many read that as in they haven’t drilled and explored enough to expand the resource hence they don’t have the resource to sell.

now they are settling for what has been previously discovered over the past 16 years.

in the meantime they have burnt through the $3m raised in the last 12 months for drilling and exploring.

Ed has been at AHN since 2005/6 and most of the data and research was done way way way back. So where have they been spending? There is unfortunately a CR coming up in the coming month as they are now well down to under a $1m I reckon. The quarterlies will highlight this and should be coming out soon.

this arvo is cut off for director nominations for the AGM.

Soil sampling is ok but far from drilling to expand FE1 JORC MRE as previously announced and then exploring the south as also previously announced.

it does look like unless our representative going to the coal conference turns out to be a winner and a positive event then we will possibly not raise what’s needed in a CR and the company won’t have any funds and we all know where that leads too.

I am being super critical of Ed as would all holders once you have read through the warden transcripts and also now knowing the CRs aren’t being used for what they were raised and announced for. A full forensic audit should be conducted on AHN IMO.
    Last edited by Snowy84: 18/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.281M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.24K 2.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5383210 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14402519 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.