AHN 0.00% 0.4¢ athena resources limited

no way mate not at all, i speak to him on the phone. if I ring...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    no way mate not at all, i speak to him on the phone. if I ring he answers, Plain and simple. I have had arguments with him and said my concerns, and I’ve listened to what he has had to say. I have never invested in a stock and not made contact over the phone.

90% of the spec stocks im in have nothing good to say about management, I can only think of one rr1 where sentiment is good. I’m not one to bring someone’s character down on a public forum when they are not able to defend them selfs.

Ed has always answerd my phone I’m respectful and have always said my piece to his face, and I listened to what he has to say.

I am not happy where we are but I have made contact with other sub holders and gathered information from them, and been given contacts to call and discuss.

I would have voted for androit but they blew it with me with their Amateur attempt at a takeover, still waiting for the detailed profile? Like all takeovers should have.

and I feel they are on this public forum to downramp when all I wanted was for them to contact me professionally with profiling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.281M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.24K 2.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5383210 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14402519 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.