AHN 0.00% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

it’s dropped in price is because management didn’t use the...

1. 1,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    it’s dropped in price is because management didn’t use the previous CRs for what they were meant to be used for and haven’t drilled to expand the resource.

now they are fully reliant on this conference in Qld which is on atm that they sent a consultant too. We aren’t a presenter or exhibitor, we are just sending a bloke to chat to other stake holders about the smaller resource size AHN now have to play with for coal washing purposes as they have made it clear they aren’t going down the green metal way of previous thinking.

this is why the sell off. My concern is that a CR at the current rate of play will be very unsuccessful. I can’t see any sophisticated or institution interested at all in AHN atm sadly. The overall market atm is on hold and or decline and when you aren’t expanding your resource and then say the market isn’t there for it so let’s rethink our plans is a major concern for all holders, sophisticated or otherwise and then add in a history of not using the CRs for the actual reason you did the raise for is another concern.

hoping things turn good though and we get some new talent, younger and with drive to move AHN as the region and the project I feel is ready and ripe for the taking and or play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.676M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19547984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8094028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.