AHN 0.00% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

No mate I still hold, just being realistic in this market and...

1. 1,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    No mate I still hold, just being realistic in this market and with the way it is heading. I bought back in on the back of they were drilling, they said they booked the company to do it and then followed up with June presentations saying they were doing this and that. Now they have come out saying none of that happened and won't be happening. They have almost no funds remaining and now relying on non AHN staff and Directors to try and pull the so called Rabbit out of the HAT.

Often directors buy on market to save face, to make the appearance of it is positive and to keep their income coming in.

I am not trying to down ramp or anything of the sort, I am purely being honest with where it is at. Adroit just commented and they are right. Just look at what is happening to the north atm with soil sampling, ZEU, VSR and even RR1 to some extent. Drilling and positive drill results is the key, if you don't drill you don't have the 1. the results to sell an upsize in MC and market penetration and 2. You can't expand your resource on soil samples.

We are coming into the end of the year and if the do a CR saying hey we are drilling now 1. will people and the market believe them. 2. it won't happen til after the new year at any case 3. the market will see they have no progress and it is a very tough market atm and yes a blood bath of sorts.

I like the ground, the region, the project - just not the internal management and the internal spend habits and the internal reasons are why we are losing traction, reach, tenements and leases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.676M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19547984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8094028 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.