AHN 0.00% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

Yes, I've spoken to Ed too, let me clarify you that...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Yes, I've spoken to Ed too, let me clarify you that first.

1. He blamed Hotcopper for share price crash

2. When I asked him why haven't you drilled when you've proposed Share holders that this is what you want to do and asked for funding.
    Ed lied, he said that they've drilled, and I asked him have we seriously...? he said no we don't need to, we've historical data so we don't need to.

and I asked him so where have you taken all that money raised in last CR, Ed said we've it, okay so we don't need to do CR, he went quiet.

I asked him what've you got the 2 new directors doing for you. Ed replied 1 is a geotechnical etc and Where have we actually used them, he mumbled. he's got no direct answer to any of my straight questions.

He was repeatedly bragging on this Coal conference and how experienced Greg is. I told him why haven't you done the presentation and he raised his voice saying well what's wrong with using Consultant, I told him I work as consultant and I'm simply looking to pass the time when I'm with someone for short term. he went quiet.

Ed mumbled over the same info over and over, I told him not to repeat the same information, it was more than twice, so I had to ask him.

It took me less than 5 mins to say with confidence that Ed is an old man and he lies and lies.

that's the reason I keep saying you're either a family of Ed or even Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.676M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $83 36.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 29806283 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4666332 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.