ALC 6.38% 5.0¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-104

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1716
    I am not aware of any broker reports issued on Alcidion to date. As mentioned, we are currently either too small or have not met the criteria for brokers to initiate research. This would come as the companies get more runs on the board via new contract wins and consistent positive quarterly cash flows.

The only report I am aware of to date that has attempted to put a valuation on Alcidion comes from Stuart Roberts of NDF Research. The report was published back in December 2016 and is publicly available via the NDF Research website. The report valued Alcidion at $0.20 with the share price back then much higher than now at 9.3 cents.

Try figuring it out why we are at a much lower share price now even though our fundamentals have gotten stronger...

As previously mentioned, I am of the view that henslow would soon issue a research report on Alcidion. This is unconfirmed but is just my view based on henslow currently involvement with Alcidion in coordinating the recent roadshow in Hong Kong and my discussion with Ray And Duncan.
    Last edited by composer: 27/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $63.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $74.89K 1.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236922 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 15143 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.