ALC 0.00% 5.1¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-106

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    NDFresearch http://www.ndfresearch.com/uploads/8/1/7/4/81743720/2016_12_16_alcidion_report_from_ndf_research.pdf

I heard in one of early videos, Alcidion has opportunity to make $40  million revenue per year from Australia alone. Our 12 million contract wins news (mostly in Australia) in last three months suggest above figure is not too optimistic and we are traveling through right direction. We then have cross sell opportunities in NZ and UK. During FNN presentation,Ray put some extra emphasis when he said "we are confident to cross sell Miya products in UK" . I believe this gentleman. He fullfilled all he had promised at the end of 2017 about year  2018. Let's say in 3 years time we will be generating AUD 100 million per annum revenue, what will be our market cap like? Presently we have a market cap of 40 million, this is what I personally look for future growth. Do we have a opportunity to make this multiple? Off course we do and I agree with your comment earlier that this difference between 0.005 is too negligible for the future we can see in 2 or 3 years.

Just my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.