ALC 4.00% 7.2¢ alcidion group limited

Some interesting developments: It looks like that Alcidion is on...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Some interesting developments: It looks like that Alcidion is on a hiring spree, they are looking for a combination of software developers, software tester, financial accountant and a quality & compliance manager, from what I understand you don't hire this many people at the same time if you don't expect an uptake in sales contract, and it somehow proves this from one of job description - ' we are looking to scale up our team in line with additional clients taking up our service.'

And another interesting development I have found out that the company might be in the early preparation of approval for CE Mark/FDA as class II medical device (correct me here if I am wrong), they are now looking for a quality & compliance manager (12 months contract role) that has experience with compliance around software as a medical device in the UK / Europe to drive ISO 13485 compliance across all Alcidion products, as we know that ISO 13485 global standard is mandatory in some countries and in April of 2019, it has also became the FDA's mandatory QMS for medical devices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $21.10K 284.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298064 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 2928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.