ALC 4.00% 7.2¢ alcidion group limited

I will take this opportunity to repost UK Health Minister...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    I will take this opportunity to repost UK Health Minister speech, in the video starting from 0:40, he clearly stated the core problem that the clinicians and patients are facing, and this is exactly how Miya Precision platform addressed the problem in Palmerston North hospital.

How long did it take? If I remembered it correctly the contract negotiations started from 2015, and it took around four years to get everything up and running, there were a lot questions asked in the hospital board meeting before and during the implementation, they have questioned the company size as it was newly listed in ASX, they were quite skeptical about they have to spend more in hardware like iPads, I guess all of these questions will never be asked again now, but lots of investors failed to understand how HARD to sell the software to hospitals for a small cap company like Alcidion. There were lots of work have been done by the old/new management team to reach where they are now, we should commend what they have done and hope they keep doing in what they can do the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $21.10K 284.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298064 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 2928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.