ALC 6.52% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

3 exciting small cap ASX shares that should be on your watchlist...

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    3 exciting small cap ASX shares that should be on your watchlist
    James Mickleboro | May 21, 2020 10:32am

If you’re looking at investing at the small side of the market, I think the three small caps listed below could be worth considering.

While there is certainly still a lot of work to be done, they all appear to be carving out bright futures for themselves.

Here’s why I think they should be on your watchlist:

Alcidion Group Ltd (ASX: ALC)
    Alcidion is a fast-growing health informatics company which is aiming to transform healthcare with smart, intuitive technology solutions. It has a growing portfolio of software products and services such as Miya Precision, Smartpage and Patientrack. Combined, they support interoperability, allow communication and task management, and deliver clinical decision support at the point of care to improve patient outcomes.

Serko Ltd (ASX: SKO)
    Serko is an online travel booking and expense management provider behind the Zeno Travel and Zeno Expense platforms. Zeno Travel provides AI-powered end-to-end travel itineraries, cost control and travel policy compliance to corporate customers. Whereas the latter platform allows its users to automate and streamline the expense administration function, identify out-of-policy expense claims, and prevent fraud. While Serko’s growth will be hit hard by the pandemic, I believe it will bounce back strongly when travel markets return to normal. Until then, it looks well-funded to ride out the storm.

Volpara Health Technologies Ltd (ASX: VHT)
    Volpara is a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) company that leverages artificial intelligence to improve the early detection of breast cancer by analysing mammograms and associated patient data. After which, the software is able to provide clinical decision support and practice management tools and a cost-effective way. But most importantly, it can be used to reduce breast cancer deaths. The company is currently generating NZ$18 million in annual recurring revenues (ARR), but estimates that it has a US$750 million ARR opportunity in breast cancer screening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $41.97K 880.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114787 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 192278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.