ALC 3.92% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-2294

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    I think that you are just feeling glum

I felt exactly the same as you !
    With waiting I mean - variously after “first big fundamental runs up “ in stocks I truly believed in .
    And made the mistake of selling some down ,.. even just a few even to transfer to elsewhere..

I did this with :
    DXB . OCC - I sold out finally @below 30c . Hmm (went up 7 times in one day in not many months from then- if you were not in , you missed it ) . RAC even I swapped out a few . I wish I didn’t .
    IMU , @ 1.8-1.9c . ( before it saw 8c) . MSB I got cold feet months ago after first run and worried Re covid in case market perceived as bad , & whatever doubt was pervasive as I spoke to a doctor friend , who actually was busy at work and truly had no idea about what going on with this company - and I sold briefly. ( then had to buy back - thankfully, but it cost me dearly) )
    CHN , GOR . Not held .
    I can reel them off .

All we can do is do our diligence , ongoing , as to “why” we hold each stock .

The best situation is as here and as with others ,
    Now
    **I only hold now - when it is the longterm into the next years which ensures the company— of that I am confident .
    **AND with the additional proviso —that the MD /CEO must have put significant of their ownmoney in .
    * Or given their life for years and prepared to do so ongoing as it is truly their work, working tirelessly basically .
    Including participating in CRs , & including having bought shares on market when the shareprice value was fundamentally cheap and oversold .
    A committed Board and especially CEO , & Key management.

Alcidon is one of the very few , as in very few stocks that I hold atm.

It is tough watching your stock that you hold not ‘go’ for quite a time .
    The market is tough - always tricky . Longterm it doesn’t matter.
    Waiting ~ is most certainly the hardest part .

At times I suspect market is very manipulated and held back - this is still a positive although. Number of shares on issue can lead to it being traded more .
    But it’s good too - as ‘someone ( or a larger entity ) wants it’ if it possibly were being controlled .

I got very cold feet and sold on weakness - with Sirtex , viralytics, and also Avanco .
    Cruel . Very held down near the end, then bam . Taken over . I actually lost money on each of these unfortunately .

I am more patient and a bit suspicious now if manipulation .
    Its important to check who is holding shares - esp the top holders .
    If they’re not dummies & they include your ultra- hardworking , world class CEO - then neither are you a dummy to be holding shares in the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $71.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $106.9K 2.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.