ALC 3.92% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

you lot are impatient bunch :D Except for the old timers who...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    you lot are impatient bunch Except for the old timers who still hold it since 2018. I got into it late 2019, so I am still in a loss but have averaged down due to the pandemic. There is way too much upside for this company. If they are quiet it means all new contracts are coming through and maybe due to sensitivity they are not gonna make announcements to boost the share price. Give them the benefit of the doubt ffs.

These contracts are not consumer sales, these are hospital contracts with multiple stages in the tender process. The current team is smart at delivering operational updates. Like look at the half yearly, there were many contracts signed but I saw no leaks in Hotcopper on those contracts. They announce when the time is right, not like some small biotech that release an update every week.

These guys provide software for the front line where it's all hands on deck. Pretty sure the team is flat out helping the existing the current customers i.e. NHS with operations. Contract negotiations is in the lower priority level for existing customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.