ALC 0.00% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-2391

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Many thanks indeed for sharing that - definitely worth reading.

Two paragraphs that really piqued my interest:

Firstly: “It’s a conversation I have been having with chief digital officers, chief information officers, chief clinical information officers, chief nursing information officers and many frontline staff up and down the country.”

Secondly: “Miya Precision – the very first smart clinical asset for the NHS – will formally launch as a new approach to supporting digital in July 2020. It will help hospitals at every stage of digital maturity to quickly and safely advance their roadmaps, whilst intelligently making information the genuine asset of clinicians in order to make the right thing to do the easy thing to do.”

I will concede that the primary focus of my recent ALC research has been principally focused on the emerging NSW situation. This is perhaps reflective of the somewhat “insular” mentality borne of the recent state of world affairs.

This a sharp and timely reminder of the exciting opportunities that exist for ALC in the significantly larger UK market, and that: (a) the company is indeed not resting on its laurels and is seemingly “pounding the pavement” in terms of pursuing its growth strategy with vigour; and (b) at any stage we could have developments and news out of the United Kingdom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.2¢ 7.2¢ $431.2K 5.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118901 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 133240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.