ALC 0.00% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

Bingo!I believe we are talking about two very different products...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1716
    Bingo!

I believe we are talking about two very different products here because digital health records in itself does not supportscalable real-time clinical decision support and automation thatcan improve clinical productivity. Its primary purpose is to record all interactions between a person and ACT public health services.

In doing so, it allows ACT residents to more easily access and control their own health data and choose their own provider - for example, managing their medical appointments, update personal details, more easily getting a second opinion, transfer to a new doctor, identify mistakes in our medical records, more easily participate in medical research trials etc.

Patientrack is more like the next layer in the healthcare delivery. Information contained in the digital health record together with updated major vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse and oxygen saturation) recorded at the point of medical care allows Patientrack to then interpret the information and calculate patients’ early warning score automatically. In effect, it detects patients at risk of deterioration and alerts clinicians until action is taken and the situation resolved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.2¢ 7.2¢ $431.2K 5.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118901 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 133240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.