ALC 0.00% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-2467

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Precisely - I think we all need to be very careful not to compare “apples with oranges” here.

A few brief comments at this point, in my respectful opinion:

1. Epic, Cerner, etc were all around a long time before Alcidion’s inception. Their market share is enormous. With respect, to the extent any of us are unduly concerned about the market dominance and resources of these titans of the industry then that concern should arguably have pre-existed anyone’s decision to invest in ALC. In other words, this state of affairs is nothing new.

2. My understanding is that ALC has different and unique product offerings (and services) that can co-exist with and complement other software and systems within hospitals and healthcare organisations. I tend to view ALC almost as a “boutique” company at this stage in its development, offering bespoke, intelligent and progressive solutions, to be contrasted with the broad-based, “one size fits all” and blunt-instrument like solutions that might possibly be provided by some of the larger well-established organisations.

3. While I do not propose to provide the links here, a cursory google search reveals some allegedly less than satisfactory reports and apparent outcomes arising from the installation and use of electronic medical record software from the “majors”, including within Australia and again dating back some years. This, in my view, only serves to indicate the immense and exciting opportunity that exists for ALC in the market.

Very best to all ALC holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.2¢ 7.2¢ $431.2K 5.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118901 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 133240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.