ALC 5.00% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-326

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Patientrack goes live at Nelson Marlborough District Health Board

By Kelly Connor
    Posted November 14, 2018
    In Blog

Nelson Marlborough DHB (NMDHB) is the main funder and provider of health services in the Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions. Comprising of two hospitals, two public health services and many community services reaching nearly 145,000 people.
    Wanting to adopt a similar solution to Canterbury’s E-observations, NMDHB went live with Patientrack at Wairau Hospital on 16 October with part one of a phased roll-out. This included first use of the new and approved Fluids assessment in New Zealand.
    Lisa Livingstone, Clinical Lead and project manager for the E-observations project did an amazing job with the go-live. Supported by her team of super users and generating excitement with a Star Wars theme the first round of electronic observations and forms were well received, convincing even the more sceptical, with an RN from a surgical ward stating:
    “I have to say I was a tad sceptical about this system – I had suspected it would take too much time to be of much benefit. Now that I’ve got the hang of it, I’ve realised I have more time – it’s much easier to record vitals at night without having to balance a torch under my chin! The other HUGE time saver is not having to find charts – to go patient to patient without a chart in hand makes life a whole lot easier! “
    The roll-out implemented:
    • NZ EWS
    • Neurological observations
    • Fluids
    • Bowel
    • PIVC VIPS
    • Weight
    Additional assessments and roll-out to Nelson hospital will continue over the next six months.
    A fantastic effort from all those involved including the NMDHB ICT and MKM Health team members. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.