ALC 2.04% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-3551

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Thank you for your response. My statement was incorrect and I sincerely apologise for that. The POC was developed for the Murrumbidgee Local Health District. My statement should have read NSW hospitals, not Australian. I am sure Kate was referring solely to NSW. On the Alcidion site under Success Stories, the POC is mentioned as follows:

"MLHD and eHealth NSW partnered with Alcidion to see how the organisationcould mobilise data to improve safety and quality of care during patient’s stayin hospital.

It started with an innovation proof-of-concept (PoC) project in theEmergency Department (ED) of MLHD’s biggest hospital, the 325-bed Wagga WaggaBase Hospital.

The result

The PoCwas a resounding success and Miya Memory has now been rolled out to 60+clinicians across Wagga Wagga Base Hospital".

This release was post Covid and therefore may be considered reasonably current.

As I'm now aware of the outcome of POC, I intend to contact Kate to ascertain if any contact has been initiated with my local health people. This group is similar in size to MLHD and, may in fact be larger.

Perhaps it is possible that she simply doesn't have the resources to pursue that avenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $53.41K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 793588 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.