ALC 7.69% 5.6¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-37

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hospital management will think thousand times before using googles algorithm for their patient data. Specially after the reputation Google and Facebook made with data privacy. China even blocked Google.

"In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield" - Warren Buffet.

In rear view mirror, we can see our products work and clients are happy enough to extend contracts beyond 8 years. Easy to use and easy to integrate other algorithms in our wonderful platform. It takes time to win a contract because of so many factors but eventually once a contract is won it is almost certain that extension will be granted at the end of term. We are expanding at wonderful growth rate and there is potential for cross sell. Integrated product are expected to generate more revenue and cash flow positive is guaranteed for from 1st July.

Google is a great company no doubt, but they are not always right. They made social media platform Orkut to challenge Facebook, did they succeed or they had to shut down loss making project? They bought Motorola mobility for 10.2 billion dollars only to sell at 10 billion dollars discount.

The marketing stories Google is telling for upcoming medical algorithms, they also told us similar success stories for their elastic cloud platform. It does not mean other competitors are out of the market. Microsoft azure and Amazon's AWS are also very successful as cloud providers. I know some large Australian companies choose Azure and AWS ahead of Google. Some small aussie companies have their own cloud business and specific market not challeged by Google stories.

It's not easy to build reputation about data privacy in a sector that is very serious about it. By the time Google will market their product, we will be well established in UK, Australia and NZ. Google has a business policy - "If you can't build it, buy it"

Looking at my rear view mirror, I see this as opportunity not challenge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $39.61K 732.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147999 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 377322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.004 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 252532
Last updated 14.51pm 02/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.