ALC 10.6% 5.2¢ alcidion group limited

I know it’s only MF article, still a recommendation Top ASX...

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I know it’s only MF article, still a recommendation

Top ASX shares to buy in October 2021
    Feeling spooked by share market tricks as Halloween draws near? These are some of the ASX shares experts reckon are not so scary in October.

Looking to celebrate this month with some investment treats? We asked our Foolish contributors to compile a list of some of the ASX shares experts are saying to buy in October.

Mitchell Lawler: Alcidion Group Ltd (ASX: ALC)
    Alcidion provides a range of technology solutions to the healthcare industry. These include Miya Precision, Smartpage, Patientrack, and ExtraMed. These offerings cover the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, servicing more than 300 hospitals and 60 healthcare organisations.

In August, Alcidion delivered its full-year results for FY21. This contained significant improvements across all notable financial metrics. For example, revenue increased 39% to $25.9 million, while its earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortisation (EBITDA) loss narrowed to $0.5 million.

As elective surgeries return with the surge in COVID-19 vaccination levels, Alcidion could benefit from a demand for management software during the patient influx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.005(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $69.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $121.1K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236855 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 141687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.