ALC 6.52% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

Morning AllUpdated top 20 after last weeks dump of shares shows...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Morning All

Updated top 20 after last weeks dump of shares shows that all the top 10 major players are unchanged, Sandhurst (number 9) increased 200k and citi corp increase 1mil the big dump came from HSBC Nominees Australia of 8mil shares. I heard there was quite a lot of margin calls last week on shorts but this may have been completely unrelated. The reason I think margin calls is HSBC are a huge fund on behalf of a lot of clients and they are paid to minimise the damage when exiting a position however that seemed to be a vicious dump of shares without regard to the consequence.

In relation to the cessation of shares on the same day It was relating to Colin Mackinnon who has retired however this was announced back in August that he would be stepping down to retire and was always part of the plan which ALC had. Whilst not everything can be controlled Kate and the team are always looking ahead and seem to on top of everything.

Im hoping this quarter will be our best with the UK opening up, headwinds in the NZ and contract extensions in Sydney the possibilities all on their own would make a good quarter but the icing on the cake will be the defence contract. No one knows where this could lead to once we are in with the government and this always helps when presenting to the new clients in healthcare that the Australian Government has adopted the products

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $41.97K 880.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114787 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 192278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.