ALC 1.79% 5.5¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-4488

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    This week I spent quite a lot of time delving deep into the NHS.

The deeper you dive the more you see for the potential for ALC and how many different avenues there are for the company to succeed. They are very much in their infancy compared to the larger systems of Cerner and Epic but it is relevant in fact you would say ALC is advanced in comparison, Cerner has a MC of 27.74bil 129x the size of ALC.

Cerner are not only bigger in MC but also size and capabilities so we need to be realistic that they will secure the larger contracts just on capability to implement but at East Lancashire they selected Cerner to provide an EPR and I would estimate that there contract to be in excess of 100mil pound (potential 2-3x based on comparable) again as Cerner has the capability to implement such a large system but they have taken up 5 of our miya modules in addition to Cerner. In many ways they are saying Cerner can do all the hard work and provide the base case for what we need but ultimately Miya is providing the actual data that the clinicians need. Just last month they signed up for Miya flow again reinforcing that yes Cerner system functions for them in the background but they want ALC's technology at the forefront providing the services they need.

East Lancs are a large trust and their EPR stand alone for ALC would be to big to implement and manage at current levels, ALC needs to grow organically but rather than missing out completely we are still able to contribute and provide value to the larger contracts with many other systems not agile enough to do so. After delving deep I was getting frustrated seeing Cerners name pop up everywhere however I began to realise its all about knowing your place within the market. ALC compared to other smaller companies should just be tendering for smaller NHS and trying to build up that way which would be a long road but we have the multi faceted system which allows smaller NHS where we provide full EPR and now PAS and also layer in to the larger EPRs "underneath" Cerner. When multiple trusts begin to have Miya adopted into their Cerner systems it will not only provide further proof of concept and make selling the products easier it will also put ALC higher up as a takeover target.

The smaller trusts where we provide the full EPR system will be where the large contracts come in. South Tees have taken up 5 of our modules but as previously shown by @surfy back in 2019 prior to the NHS developing and prioritising digitalisation they applied for 35mil pound of funding to do a complete EPR. This funding was rejected and they have slowly taken up various modules of Miya over time and are on record of saying these are their building blocks up to the full scale EPR. Today if they applied for it they would more than likely get the funding and ALC would be primed to receive that contract. Even if was the balance of what they requested it would be a 10-20mil pound contract. This is one trust and there are hundreds of trusts in similar positions. We don't need to secure 20 not even 10, 5 trusts over the next 2 years will provide over 100mil pound of reoccurring revenue and this is on top of what could be very lucrative add ons to Cerners system which clearly functions better with Miya modules (Not factoring in the already signed up to ADF contract with up to $50mil of revenue including extensions)

I would encourage everyone to spend the time to deep dive in the world of NHS and see how many contracts are coming up, how many outdated systems there are and not everything appears as it does on the surface. Tayside NHS who earlier this year signed up to Miya Obs has an EPR and PAS that is contracted until 2029 however its online that they have an early exit clause from 2024. It is connections like this with existing customers which will begin to fall in place for ALC and now with Siliverlink they can offer a complete integrated system, a system which is being adopted and integrated with the largest supplier being Cerner Millennium.

ALC is a long term investment with huge potential, I believe extremely competent management and a product which will can genuinely improve and benefit the NHS system. When the dominoes begin to fall we will get more consistent momentum, we now have siliverlink, we have hired staff who were at Cerner for 25 years and we have reviews like the below. Good things take time to grow organically.

Andrew Adair, Chief Clinical Information Officer at South Tees commented "This is far more than a traditional EPR. There is genuine excitement that we are going to leapfrog some of the technologies in other parts of the health service with what we have coming"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $3.69K 67.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9690 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 17204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.