ALC 6.25% 5.1¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-454

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1716
    Nice to see that at least we ended the week on a positive note.

When you reflect on things, however, it is a real shame that we are still stuck on such a low price despite the progress that has made by Alcidion.

@surfyy - I could not agree more with you about ACT being a great case study to market the net benefit of Alcidion's integrated product offering. From my previous discussion, management is aware of this and is giving high attention to this contract to ensure things are implemented smoothly. 

Once results from the post-implementation review trickle in, we should have a convincing case study to present a compelling business case to potential clients regarding the net benefits of Alcidion's products.

@archer - my understanding is that Veritas Securities is still using the research report for their own marketing purposes. Because the report is not commissioned by Alcidion, the company's hands are really tied and that the report can only be provided with Veritas's approval. I too want to access the report but alas, I wasn't quick enough with my request before Veritas put a hold on things.

From memory, some posters have previously mentioned that Veritas Securities has been engaged by Alcidion to carry out the book build. Can anyone confirm if this is really the base?

I do not really know much about Veritas Securities but have been told that they have connection to high net worth investors. Not sure if this is true but I would assume that most brokers would have access to these individuals.

@willchang409 - does that not mean that NB would be looking to sell down his newly issued 11 million shares at the earliest opportunity...? He has been selling down his holdings at every opportunity.

The possibility of a capital raise continues to be on the mind among the few of us. My personal thoughts on why one is possibility necessary from an operational point of view and/or required to get an institutional investor on board are articulated in some of my previous posts. However, the company's position (expressed to me prior to Kate getting on board as managing director) remains that a capital raise is not required, and that it was confident the cash flow from the combined Alcidion group would provide adequate working capital.

I am not sure if there would be a change in position with Kate now assuming the position of managing director and Colin as financial controller. We would just have to place our faith in the management and board that they would the right thing and explain clearly to investors why a capital is or not required.

Last edited by composer: 01/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $68.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $26.17K 524.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214661 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 284873 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.