ALC 3.92% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-4608

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Afternoon All

I watched the Sydney Local District Health conference today where Miya Precision got a few mentions and there platform was also shown in one of the photos for the RPA Virtual Hospital which to the conference. Innovation Week 2022 (nsw.gov.au) ALC are also exhibiting at this event along side members from the RPA Virtual event which I think is fantastic as they have local contacts and will be a more natural sales pitch coming from them rather than just the ALC team

Kate also presented Melbourne Digital Health Festival earlier this week - Digital Health Festival – Melbourne 2022

June 8th Paul Deffley and Katy Cain will be doing a webinar for DigitalHealth Events "how is patient flow changing in the NHS" ( may have been June 1st - the date on the link says the 1st but the media says the 8th) https://twitter.com/digitalhealth2/status/1529402118725058560?s=20&t=xsKK6aPsw7vFinK0sVMmNA

On June 8 Kate will be Speaker for Latobe Uni - Digital Health Community of Practice Event: Taking a platform approach to Digital Health, Events, La Trobe University

Kate was the guest speaker at AusMedtech 2022 May 26th

Clearly the team is out and about and aggressively selling the products. The timing may be to do with where the integration of the previous acquisitions are now at within the Miya System and being able to show how silverlink works within the software or maybe its just the previous lack of conferences due to Covid? With Covid restricting conferences over the last 2 years it shows just how much face to face selling Alcidion has missed out on just by looking at the above it is a 2 week period and there is so much exposure, we were more effected by Covid than I previously had realised.

All of the exposure above is coming at a time when I think ( hope) Regal are almost done selling. Broker data of late has not shown anything signifcant as we have been running on extremely low volume however the 31st showed a large spike in volume and broker data shows it was citigroup with net sales of 1.73mil. If I back to the previous top 50 from the 4/5 it shows Citigroup selling 2,667,177 and then Credit Suisse 2nd with 1,639, 295. Based on previous data Since Feb Citigroup has been selling for Regal but on Regals change in substantial holding notices for other companies they also hold through Credit Suisse so if they are just selling through Citigroup they have 1.4mil left, if they are using Citigroup and CS then they are out or very close to out. This is all assuming all the shares are for Regal which may not be the case.

So with the selling ramping up, the exposure to the broader market increasing and hopefully the main seller since February who has sold over 20,000,000 shares on market the tides should begin to change. With $17,000,000 in the bank we just need to string some contracts together. I hope they come just after Regal are out and if that is the case we can take solace that Kate and the team are running a tight ship and didn't give anything away to Regal when no doubt they were asking questions.

Have a great weekend all - hopefully next week brings some upward movement we are all waiting for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $71.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $106.9K 2.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.