ALC 2.17% 4.7¢ alcidion group limited

I know it is just one of the Fools article, why not, anyway… Top...

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I know it is just one of the Fools article, why not, anyway…

Top ASX shares to buy in September 2022
    These are the stocks our Foolish writers think could be set to blossom in spring.

This week, we bid farewell to winter… and another tumultuous ASX earnings season. So now, looking ahead to the brighter days of spring, hopefully the stock market can also deliver some healthy new growth.

Armed with a barrow full of info on which listed companies have been flourishing and floundering, we asked our Foolish contributors to let us know which ASX shares they reckon are worth planting some cash in right now.

Here’s what the team came up with:

8 best ASX shares for September 2022 (smallest to largest)

Alcidion Group Ltd
    What it does: Alcidion provides software solutions to the healthcare industry to improve patient outcomes. The company’s flagship product is known as Miya Precision, which incorporates everything from bed management to patient monitoring.

By Mitchell Lawler: Alcidion released its full-year FY22 report earlier this week, showing a continuation of the company’s tremendous growth momentum.

For the 12 months, the software provider achieved record revenue of $34.4 million, an increase of 33% from the year prior. Notably, the time frame included one entire half’s worth of contribution from Alcidion’s Silverlink acquisition.

Ultimately, the two most promising indicators for me from the recent results are the company’s lessening dependence on revenue from Australia and New Zealand, reducing geographic risk, and the further improvement in recurring revenue composition, which reached around 68%.

The current valuation could be attractive if management continues to deliver on geographic and client expansion at this pace.
    Last edited by CognacXO: 02/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $63.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $20.04K 426.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299911 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 19075 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.