ALC 10.6% 5.2¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-5077

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    epic plays in a different much more broader whole of patient record kind of thing
    those dissapointed to find NSW chose Epic need to do rhe following imho;
    1. undertand the nsw health requirement for bid. understand non compliance of bids if requirements of criteria not met
    2. understand that EPIC was compliant to the bid as it met the needs and ALC wasnt; so there shouldnt be any dissapointment at all- ALC is still a long long away from the capabilities broadly speaking of the platform Epic offers

and thats about it. i lost a large multi million dollar bid when our company a us global eith a very large oz footprint had the tech platform and the agency in canberra specifed to be compliant the solution must be built and delivered and supoorted by australian citizens in Australia. i understood that. we shaped a bid response, then last minute this idiot in Sydney called Dominique Frost decides that no, we can win the bid using our US based services resources, and that because it was a cloud solution we can build it with the team in the us first and then transition to an australian team... what a F up, we got oulled in by this agency and told we had the bid to loose and that the change from our original bid from RFI to RFT made us bon compliant, lost a 4 million dollar deal to Thales who charged the client twice as much as our bid and built it in canberra from a local data centre with australians

whinge over still pissed on the 3-400 k commissions i lost on this one because of this one idiot in Sydney who didnt understand how serious govt are around non compliance of rft bids esp nat security, health data, pci data

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.005(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $69.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $121.1K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236855 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 141687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.