ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-5168

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    We need to be careful with some of the numbers used in the UK medical professionals debate. There was a deliberate decision a couple of years ago not to renew contracts for large numbers of older doctors. The decision was to reduce the number of doctors. Right or wrong all agree the timing of this decision was a disaster through Covid. Also no doubt there are serious gaps across the system. The 12000 number includes an assumption that the decision on doctor numbers will be reversed in full. Agree there are big gaps but less convinced about the numbers attributed to these gaps. Clearly investment is needed across their system (physical assets, processes and people). Pay is a trigger issue. This is a story that repeats across the world.

I strongly agree that ALC products offer part of the solution to UK Health in terms of efficiency and improving jobs > health outcomes. And there are many other markets for ALC. I am confident we will break through it is a question of when. I continue to add to my holding.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $31.92K 567.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9726 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.