ALC 2.00% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-5200

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    i like your thinking Minrose.... adding to it though.... if the half yearly was bad; or any company announcement was bad, historically its been released on a friday late in the day in the hope people are tuned out thinking about the weekend.
    and generally if the news is good companies try and release results earlier in the week so investors can absorb the news and momentum can carry on this good news

so if they are releasing Monday 30th Jan, when they could release Tuesday 31st Jan or Friday 27th Jan I am going to take a punt with your logic and some of mine; that the result, based on probabilities and previous trends of bad results being released on Fridays, that this will be a good announcement... or at least management think its a good announcement; but its up to the public and investors to decide if the shareprice goes up or down on that ann

thoughts?
    i am thinking it might be a 10 million q2 and a total 22 million half; thats my guess. Alc is by far my biggest holding with over a million shares so i sit with fingers crossed

enjoy the hottest 100 today folks. Im looking forward to the tunes and beach
    Last edited by Mattycarcar: 26/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $29.07K 582.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405306 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 256925 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.