ALC 2.00% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

hey Archerive sold to heLthcare, fed and state govt agencies for...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    hey Archer
    ive sold to heLthcare, fed and state govt agencies for like 10 years
    the govt know they are in a strong financial possie end of their financial year
    you may not have heard of it but some vendors a fee years back now landed a 150 million dollar deal end of FY. It didnt even make the news i dont believe. It was a massive upgrade to an existing contract.
    there is definietly a difference selling to the policy based agencies like fed dept of health and the doers in health like the state level depts of health, such as NSW Health where you can land deals for all NSW healthcare workers or NSW Dept of education where you could land for all nsw teachers per user license

i like the subscription model if thats what ALC are doing as typically for on prem deployments becoming a thing of the past there is a large lump sum then a trailing 18-22% maintenance contract for the software thats yearly. With subscription there is usually a min 1 year committment upfront for x amount of users and compared to on prem the yearly cost is like 30-% so if tou have a customer 5+ Years the subscription model is a lot more profitable as maintenance yearly is easy money very high margin.
    ive seen agencies also work out when the vendor eofy is is ALC is end of june and they try and negotiate deals end of June because of that
    my two cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $29.07K 582.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405306 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 256925 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.