ALC 23.6% 6.8¢ alcidion group limited

@ZoeBanjo ; Quality thoughts and very accurate rundown of what...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    @ZoeBanjo ; Quality thoughts and very accurate rundown of what enterprise software sales is like. I too have been working in that space for a while. I share your view on what pipeline means. If I had a penny for every $2M deal that I saw was nothing more than thin air.

That said, I think there is an opportunity still with UK trust if you apply the value of previous deals to them. I did some back of the napkin in my deep dive on Alcidion: https://www.goforgrowth.co/p/alcidion-alcasx-deep-dive

Note this is an ambitious assumption, and they could well fall short of this. The next 3 years will tell.

I'll copy the segment here:

We could make a few assumptions here to calculate the potential of such a strategy.

• 1st, let us assume that of the 106 sites above, they can close 20-30 in the near-enough future.

• We can 1 land, and 1 expand example:

• Land: The East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust signs 5 year Miya Flow contract was for $300K ARR,

• Expand: the Dartford and Gravesham expand upon existing Miya Precision contract was for $600K of ARR.

• So this means 1 potential sites that be reasonably evaluated at $500K ARR (there’s upside potential on both the contracts above).

• 20-30 sites : $10M in new ARR.

Now, please note my calculation is overly simplistic; I’ve not accounted for services which normally take up 20-30% of the deal size. This is purely back of the napkit to draw high level portrait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.013(23.6%)
Mkt cap ! $92.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 8.0¢ 6.5¢ $947.8K 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36839 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 6021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.