ALC 0.00% 5.8¢ alcidion group limited

ALC is slowly starting to deliver what many believed they were...

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3684
    ALC is slowly starting to deliver what many believed they were capable of. One can only imagine that more contracts will continue to be forthcoming. Hospitals do tend to look at what others are doing in terms of improving patient care. Each contract is an advertisement for others to follow. There are a lot of hospitals out there.
    It's a shame that ALC got clobbered back down to 5.7c after rising to 7.6c in the morning. For a long time I was hoping that they would eventually get some insto support which would stop this type of thing from happening.
    I would like to see someone stand in the market and just continue to accumulate . With more contracts this will eventually happen.
    It's been a long wait but finally we are seeing some results that will not only increase ALC's exposure in the sector but will lead to an increase in it's market cap.
    Those that were silly enough to sell their stock below 6c yesterday obviously do not understand that ALC is finally making it's mark.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.