ALC 1.23% 8.2¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-575

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi everyone, I've been taking a close look at Alcidion the past couple of days and it checks a lot of boxes for me. However, I can't seem to find an answer to the most important question for me, which is: "How good is Alcidion's products, actually?"

I understand how Miya, Smartpage and Patientrack are being pitched by Alcidion and a few media post. But does anyone have any information they can share with regards to how the users of Alcidion's products rate and feel about them? Has anyone had any exposure to the doctors/nurses who have used Alcidion's products or seen any comments from them in the form of customer satisfaction ratings or general reviews?

For me, Alcidion's recent contract wins themselves don't prove the value of their products. I've seen, too many times, companies land big contracts, later to find out their products were only mediocre at best or without a truly defensible competitive advantage (a moat). Contract wins can come from nice conversations had at a dinner table.

If anyone can help answer this question for me, I would highly appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $110.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $45.92K 571.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11598 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 45862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.