ALC 0.00% 5.5¢ alcidion group limited

@chaddy36 Ouch - That’s obviously not a good portent - hopefully...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @chaddy36 Ouch - That’s obviously not a good portent - hopefully you can offset with gains in other stocks. I’ve not got a huge holding and have consigned them to the “sin bin” ie could go to nothing but will take the loss in the hope the SP can recover to break even or even just reduced losses - it’s disappointing as I looked at the potential of the ALC products and potential market when I bought in but I’ve accepted I have learnt some valuable lessons and will move on.It’s interesting to see how ALC has strung along investors with the CEO KQ narrative which I think because the product seems actually OK is believable. Going forward poor management with no acknowledgement that a different approach was required apart from belated cost cutting doesn’t really cut it. New Contracts are being awarded in the NHS to competitors - so as time moves on the “pipeline” narrative is getting weaker.I really hope that ALC do get a new substantial contract to prove the naysayers wrong - however I’m not confident because I’ve not seen the “Streetfighter” decisive (or aggressive - are we even still allowed to use that word!) attitude required to go head to head with competition for market share - let down as a result of poor strategic and operational planning, questionable quality of some of the people in key positions, saddled by belief in own propaganda underpinned with weak management and hubris.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $29.43K 529.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46313 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 35622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 413749
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.