ALC 2.17% 4.7¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-6172

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Very well written post and analysis. Thank you.

My takeaway is that alcidion has dug a hole for itself where it has locked itself into a tough UK market. It is competing against vendors like meditech, intersystems, cerner, epic, nerve centre, altera etc for what is a relatively tight knit club.

We all know once you get in you are in for a long run which is exactly what has happened with South tees and Dartford. Its hard to take the system out and do the business case, change management all over again. Same applies for other vendors like nervecenter, cerner etc who are well placed with some long term contracts now.

The 60m purchase was a blunder. What was Alcidion thinking? What stopped them from partnering than purchasing just like what they are doing with Better Medication Management?

As I have said before, easy access to funds, lack of experience and expertise to execute (one of the reasons why so many startups fail). The UK MD has disappeared after splashing all that money. Clock is ticking for the board, ceo....not long before they disappear into the ether too.

Long way to go before shareholders are going to see a double digit share price imo.
    Last edited by meetjoeblack: Wednesday, 23:05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $63.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $49.08K 1.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193467 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 240000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.