ALC 5.00% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

Thank you for sharing this. I found your post really...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Thank you for sharing this. I found your post really interesting; a very different conclusion to what I’ve formed in my lived experience and research.

I just had a few follow-up questions out of interest to improve my own knowledge. (If it’s easier, are there some articles or links you could point me to as I’d be keen to read up? Much appreciated.)

1. When you say other companies have better solutions, which solutions are we speaking about? Like is this based-off patient flow software, clinical noting, systems’ integration (i.e. health knowledge management) or are we assessing integrated systems as a whole (if so…wow, that’s a big study)?

2. Within a particular solution, obviously you want to compare like for like deployments of the solution. (E.g. comparing a feature of Oracle at London’s massive Barts Trust to one of Lorenzo’s at small George Eliot is not helpful; the contexts and requirements are totally different.) So I’m curious as to how you standardised the comparison between ALC and its competitors?

3. What metrics should I be using to assess a solution’s effectiveness? There are so many ways to come at it and you can often feel lost in data. So I’m keen to see how you’ve done it. Was it a purely outcomes based measure (e.g. discharge and waiting time efficiency, clinical care error reduction, patient and information alignment/accuracy etc. etc.). If so, how did you get clinical data from ALC and from competitor products to make the comparison?

4. Alternatively, did you find it useful to apply an external framework? Something like the FHIR measures by Health L7 (to assess interoperability), or the NHS’s own clinical safety standards (e.g. SCCI0129 and 160)? I have chatted to others who applied the more global ISO frameworks and even data security ones but I don’t know how useful these were.

5. Lastly, which start-ups (E.g. Lumeon, Kyra) did you review and did you have any general impressions you could share? Always keen for another view on the new kids on the block.

I apologise in advanced - I don’t mean to put you on the spot but I find this area fascinating and am always keen to learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.