ALC 1.56% 6.5¢ alcidion group limited

Sabre,Most here can relate to your comments. The time some...

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Sabre,

Most here can relate to your comments. The time some companies take to gain the recognition from the investment community can cause many to sell and move on. I had many more shares then I do now for that very reason. Very easy to get side tracked and sell one stock to buy another because it takes too long. If we were all as rich as Warren Buffet we could take a position and just hold on knowing that it's a good story but it might take some time before it blossoms.
    I find myself currently in some positions where I have been very patient and still wait. It's not an easy thing to do. We all hope in time the wait is worth it.

ALC is slowly getting the recognition it deserves and this will only increase as more contracts are announced. It has done the hard yards and as I posted a couple of weeks ago it would seem that they are on their way to bigger and better times.
    Each announcement from this day forward will add more and more credibility. As it's market cap grows more instos will take notice of it's progress and will happily get involved by purchasing shares which will in turn tighten the register and increase demand. Years ago I was wanting to see some more instos take an interest but they are usually happy to be pay double the price when the risk has been lessened.
    ALC has not been an overnight success like some. But you can see that it's built the foundations on which to build a profitable business in a sector that will only continue to grow with rising populations and increased hospital care.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $27.68K 419.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256518 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 128118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.