ALC 1.82% 5.4¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-83

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1715
    Pretty obvious that many of us are waiting for new contract wins to be announced, based on what we were separately advised by the management.

However, it just reinforces in my mind that the provision of information such as the timing of new contract wins by the company, while well-intended, is a mistake for a company like Alcidion with its shareholders base (excluding board and management) entirely made up of retail investors.

As previously stated, many of the factors in the lead up to a contract being executed are really out of the company's control. Binding themselves to timeframes and etc and failing to meet them would ultimately lead to disappointment and may have the adverse effect of the stock being sold off undeservingly.

Unfortunately, management previously stated that they were confident of announcing new contract wins by the end of June 2018. This has now passed, and the only contract wins were for the products offered by the ex-MKM Health entity and not for Alcidion's Miya platform and etc.

Perhaps management would be better off not specifying a deadline but just state that they are confident of new contract wins in the near future.

Just my personal thoughts.

I am content to let the management get on with running the business and announcing new contract wins as and when they happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $72.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $24.32K 450.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10959 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 365137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 126200
Last updated 15.56pm 30/04/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.