ALC 3.13% 6.2¢ alcidion group limited

General Discussion / Social Media, page-32

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1715
    Both Ray and Duncan were pretty confident that sales growth for the combined entity would be higher than those stated due to new markets, cross selling opportunities and etc. Nevertheless, the bar based on the stand figures has been set. Let us wish them well and hope they outperform.

In my view, giving sales guidance at this stage of the company would be a big mistake. As previously mentioned, a lot of the factors in the lead up to a signed contract is really out of the company's control. Giving guidance and failing to meet them would also lead to more disappointment and punish the stock undeservedly.

My personal preference is for the company to focus its efforts on not only signing new clients but also hopefully structured those contracts in such a way that they provide more revenue certainty on a recurring basis rather than on a one off sugar hit.

In my view, revenue certainty = greater revenue visibility = more likelihood for potential investment by instos

Let us all remember that the lack of revenue visibility is a key impediment identified by fund managers preventing them from investing in Alcidion at this point in time. This is not new as it has already been flagged by a few of us here multiple times.

The company should by now knows that are the impediments and what they could do to address the issues.

As the company matures, I would like them to give more revenue guidance rather than sales guidance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $51.26K 827.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17547 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 449784
Last updated 15.51pm 10/05/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.