CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

General Discussion Thread, page-327

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    They couldn't have very important masters then. The volume on that false breakdown was piddling. It looked organised though. I noticed all the support at 3.5 - 3.2 disappeared overnight so looked like easy pickings to push the SP down. But thankfully no-one fell for it - no sellers arrived so it was a wasted effort to push it down. And now we are back at 3.6 with no sellers. Anyone who wants in now is going to have to pay up!

No announcements this week. Likely one or two next week around July revenues and debt facility. Could be a pretty exciting week so interesting to see if a few jump on board this afternoon in anticipation of the announcements. Monday has history!

I'd like to think we might have a quiet weekend on HC but there seems to be history of our friends arriving friday nights...probably after a night out on the turps?!? My advice if they arrive is to not bother responding at all. It must get pretty boring if they all sit there chatting to themselves. I haven't engaged with them on either of the past two weekends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.