CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Positive Cash Flow is old news and nothing to write home...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Positive Cash Flow is old news and nothing to write home about.

If EN1 follows through and actually makes a profit by the end of the year, that will get the share price moving.

It appears everyone has accepted the "technical issue" explanation provided by Ted without so much as a raised eyebrow - no questions as to why it took so long to figure out and to fix. They had it as an ongoing issues for the whole month of August, and yet suddenly a few days before the fireside chat it was all figured out and fixed "manually". Out of curiosity, what would it mean for them to fix a problem not "manually"? Aren't all problems fixed "manually", i.e. by a programmer? In any other ASX listed company there would be a much greater outcry to a technical issue cropping up and removing 25% of the revenue for the month. For some reason EN1 shareholders don't seem to care much about these sorts of things.

Here are some words of wisdom for Ted:

Matthew Kidman, "Bulls, Bears, & a Croupier who stopped gambling and made millions", John Wiley & Sons, 2012, p. 212:

"'You must always aim to deliver a positive surprise not a negative surprise. If you think you are going to be able to produce 100, and you know you can achieve it, you say you can do 99, and deliver 100."

Question: Has Ted provided clarity as to the progression of the debt facility? If so, what is the status? Has the $15 million amount been revised due to a halving of the EN1 market cap since it was first announced?

I see downward movement over the next month, so am currently out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.