CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

General Discussion Thread, page-626

1. 5,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    I think he’s your trying to justify Yourself because you sold out EN1 only has $3.5 million left to pay off debt and this could be done with fraction of the price could get rid of the debt as little as 1.5 mill,
    EN1 has very little shares on issue when you compare it to other companies just look at another company I’m currently with now they are doing a placement for one cent for $15 million that is
    1 .5 billion shares
    Code (SAS)
    So EN1 are in a much awesome position and nowhere near many many many other companies so don’t try to justify yourself for selling you sold Out and that’s fine but you don’t know what your talking about.
    You were even going about some other questions before but all your answers were answered in the video so do yourself a favour and watch the video before posting that way you might know what is going on with the company you did hold if you choose not to hold any more move on.
    You see this time and time again people sell-out get scared its gonna jump up and have to put the stock down but in fact there’s nothing wrong with the stock it’s actually moving in the right direction and shortly boom bang boom it’s gonna go up big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.