CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

I am reluctant to post within this forum due to the lack of...

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    I am reluctant to post within this forum due to the lack of worthiness but DJ is a sub holder who imho talks sense. All is on track, I agree. The SP is ridiculous tbh. Downrampers will say this or that...meh! The important statements I rely upon are issued 6 times per year in 4C's and audited figures end August and February. I look forward to next 4C and perhaps inbetween announcement on Net0 facility, soon to come. All the rest doesnt bother me. It would appear Ted has gone quiet, he must be sick of emails saying....fluffy Ann, too many Ann, stop tweeting etc. Im sure his head is to the grind stone working this business to success. The road may be longer than some holders patience can stomach but as DJ has pointed out....as long as the milestones are being met I am happy to hold and when opportunity and funds allow will accumulate. See yas all end October. 6 or so weeks, im sure that publisher is back online....$2m+ Rev this month and possibly similar next and rising for laat 2 months of Q4. Gltah. Only my opinion...knock it if you like...I wont be paying attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.