CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

General Discussion Thread, page-7

1. 4,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Interesting read:

https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/engage-BDR-Reviews-E433591.htm

This one in particular was interesting. Con listed here might be a look into Ted’s “haters” tweet.

Pros

I loved working at Engage before and always thought we had a great culture but since moving to our new location the positive energy, communication and connectedness of employees is exponentially better- and it was good before! Everyone can feel the positive vibe. We used to call each other but now we are all within earshot. I love it. At the end of the day I hear laughter and joy. It reinforces that employees are engaged, connected and happy. Another pro is that when we get together for brainstorming ideas no idea is to “put there”. Everyone is commended for creativity and that is where the best most innovative processes, products, features, and solutions come from. 95% might never make it out of the room but it only takes a few ideas to take off and if you don’t have the freedom and safety to express those “out there” ideas, the great ones never make it out of someone’s mind into a sound wave and no one ever knows. Innovation and creativity is celebrated not smoldered.

Cons

Frankly, there are just some people who don’t want us to succeed but we have to remember for every person, x-employee, company or competitor that doesn’t want us to succeed- there are 5 more that are rallying in our corner and we need to keep our focus on the people, customers, and associates who believed in us from the beginning and still route for us today. Deliver a great service and product and continue to innovate.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on the goal and don’t let the peripherals distract you. You have a competent company who will take care of the peripherals. Know that you aren’t alone. You have a lot of people behind you that believe in this company you built. We are stronger than ever.

Also this piece is interesting from one of the reviews under the “Advice to management” section:

“I want to see engage:BDR transform into the world dominating tech behemoth it deserves to be“

Have a read of the reviews. Employees rate this Company and Ted as CEO really highly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.