VMS 9.52% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

General Discussion Thread

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hi all,

As a newbie, it's been slightly more difficult keeping track of VMS discussions as they seem to be posted in a couple of different threads to the point that the discussion no longer bears any resemblance to the topic of the original thread. So I thought perhaps we keep general discussion here and therefore let existing threads be used ror their original topic

I'll get one discussion underway. I am a new investor with VMS and I like the potential, however one thing that almost turned me off plonking down a few grand is that it appears the first shipment of ore has been imminent for a very long time and never delivered. The latest rumour i heard was "by end of July for sure". It seems that's not going to happen and there hasn't been one word of news from management updating investors on any of the continuous delays - no announcements, no social media or anything. I am starting to wonder if some investors are losing patience and will sell as soon as shipment announcement is made, thus there being some potential of a decent pullback commencing a few days after that announcement.

Thoughts? I'll continue to hold as there is still too much upside, but I'm sure there'll be some decent selling of the news as some have lost patience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $67.91K 3.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4656905 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 907348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.