BAS 1.47% 6.9¢ bass oil limited

Lucky you!! I am out of HC within the next few weeks

1. 8,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I started my post with :All due respect" so you missed that. Im not attacking the person but rather the so many posts promoting the wonderful company & possibilities. Ive gone to ignore because its is too much imo.

I tell you now its my fault the whole thing, you must realise that during the last two months I (& im sure others ) have been pulled into the situation I am in because of so many posts on here like his, my fault. (Why do you think I was holding & not stop lossing - because I got blinded my the many posts of goodwill. Realise that this HC stuff manipulates innocent people, ie. posts caressing smoothly the wonders of Bases future & more. It was inevitable this was never going into the 20's as professed by many here.

Steven thought someone was manipulating the BASO yesterday selling into 3.7 & 3.8 when it was simply me sitting in the q buying. How incorrect guess work is that ie;
    "the way i saw that game get played out,there was a 1m seller "A" at 4.1, and a buyer at 3.7Speculate that the buyer at 3.7, put a sell order "B" in at 4.0, game that it would not get taken out, as he was the lead buyer playing the accumulate on the gap. Spooks the "A" seller at 4.1, to cancel, then sell into 3.7 bid.3.7 Buyer, then cancels his cap at 4.0Meanwhile, the previous "A" seller at 4.1, now 3.7, gets eaten by the wolves".

Im not blaming him or anyone, I am pointing out the damage these forums can do via subliminal programing along with many tecniques people use to manipulate others, it exists

Lucky you!! I am out of HC within the next few weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.