BAS 4.55% 7.4¢ bass oil limited

General discussion thread, page-2915

1. 8,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Are you dumb not to understand that some people read other peoples posts and get pulled into it. When you accept that happens then you might have some compassion.

It happened to me. i accept it. I did it. my experience was that. now do you want to sit there and tell me how my experience was? when you never lived it

Now if you were smart enough not to be swayed by such writings then you are indeed better off and much luckier than me. Good for you and others, that is your experience
    I am not sayinh he is wrong in anything he said, but he was there along with quite a few others when this was at 20c, coaching how great all this was and the Pel project being a big thing going to happen, bla bla bla, & the 20s were calling, none of them have proven to be correct from that point.

So yes, to regurgitate day in day out with slick language a top, is imo not a useful thing to do. Some people get swayed by HC, ususally people who have less skills sets to mange that, I was one of them. In fact persons who repeats day in day out are the ones not to listen to at all.

Thats all, it no longer matters, i sit in the damage and I am the stupid one to allow subliminal pumping to have influenced my buying, no one else to blame but HC is not a good space....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $10.40K 138.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36717 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.