BAS 7.46% 7.2¢ bass oil limited

Byron Byron Byron, mate i have been reading your post for quite...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Byron Byron Byron, mate i have been reading your post for quite some time and yes HC can at times can lead you to make decisions that short term, and sometimes long-term that cause the issue you are currently experiencing. It has happened to me, certainly with BAS, however what i have learned from this experience is that a large majority of the times i have recouped my paper losses and then some, it's a matter of patience and being somewhat detached from the emotional rollercoaster of share trading.

With BAS i have taken a paper loss, was on holidays at the time when it fell back, however i am willing to wait until company (and economic) circumstances change and become more positive, and they will in time.

HC is a very good learning platform from both the technical knowledge a lot of contributors do post, but also one can be caught up very easily and make rash decisions when things are moving fast, and that's where over time by making sometimes stupid decisions one learns these lessons like i have and still do, all part of the share trading journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.005(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $20.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $7.398K 104.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.