BAS 2.78% 7.4¢ bass oil limited

So we finally had a CR..When I was holding more than year back,...

1. 4,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3580
    So we finally had a CR.
    When I was holding more than year back, we were supposed to be so much cash positive that any question of raising thru CR was not even considered - it was more like a taboo, even raising that point.
    How things have changed. The very point that it is no longer cash positive is a big red signal. I don't say that because I am not holding. I am only saying that because of what Tino has been saying. A cash cow. Indicating it will not require a raise. Making BAS a mid-tier play in this sector. Recent price action shows, its not about growing, question is - can BAS survive?
    My gut feel, not. Happy to be wrong. I am not strong on fundamentals. But recent price action shows that market very confident about BAS. But there can be one big push to the upside, and that may be it. Unlikely oppies will make - I still cannot fathom how it could. But I know a lot of posters who have put their hard earned money. So I wish it happens, but odds of that happening is very very low. Tino has lost the plot, and he needs a miracle now. That miracle hope for oppies now.
    I know a lot of posters here, with their hard earned money. I wish that something good happens here, for the holders. I mean it. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $13.86K 189.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 99613 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ 26057
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.