SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-10

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Wasn't so much about the MOU itself as it is about bringing the attention's to the fact that they were and are at the forefront of these design improvements . So whether we were , or still are dealing with them - it was more the point that we were engaging them and discussing with them LONG before it would seem anyone else. Which I guess goes to the both the core ' Quality ' and ' Vision ' aspects of I guess SYA .....and maybe AJM's Management ......and also to an extent the Canadian and Quebec Governments in terms of Battery Technologies , the HUB concept , and the individual participants.

So far there does seem to be a clear linkage and posturing's with some of the more ' cutting ' edge palyers. ie ABB / Northvolt / Nemaska - CATL / Panasonic / Tesla - Nano One / Quebec Hydro / Propulsion Quebec

So where SYA / NAL / Nemaska / ??? Huan Changyuan Lico ltd / Minmetals ......or any other of the above mentioned players fit into this is pretty much anyone's guess or postulation at the present moment......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.