SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

After taking a weekend to properly digest the information, I...

1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    After taking a weekend to properly digest the information, I believe, especially given the holding off on the resumption of trade today, that you're mostly on the money.

1. Raise funds exclusively to sophs, especially those with large short position holdings. providing them with a safe exit option is mutually beneficial as they can raise the necessary capital for ongoing operating costs and reduce the overhead resistance in the circumstance a 'banger' announcement is dropped

2. ' Banger announcement drops' - assuming the first step has taken place, a major price catalyst in combination with the aforementioned could see us smashing through walls with little resistance on the way up.

The rapid change in sentiment for Lithium and EV Co's after the long awaited carbonate price bounce, in combination with with the upcoming positive developments in the next few months from Sayona themselves, would provide more than enough reasonable justification for shorts to take this safe exit option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.